Sometimes, drug or alcohol addiction is a disease that exists entirely on its own, independent from any other maladies or disorders. In many cases, though, clients come to us suffering from addiction in addition to other, pre-existing conditions. This can make diagnosis and treatment all the more complicated, yet at Chapters Capistrano we take an immersive, holistic approach to addiction recovery and care. We proudly offer a dual diagnosis approach to drug and alcohol treatment, which means we are happy to work with those who are suffering from depression, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or a related condition, in conjunction with substance abuse.
Not all drug and alcohol rehab facilities take this approach. Drug and alcohol abuse can induce symptoms that are gravely similar to those associated with mental illness—making it hard to distinguish between diseases. At Chapters, we believe that the diagnosis of primary psychiatric conditions is essential, though not possible outside of sobriety.
Our dual diagnosis facility offers a number of benefits:
- Flexible approaches to treatment, including varying lengths of stay, religious and irreligious treatment methods, 12-step and non-12-step programs, etc.
- Full, professionally-supervised on-site detox.
- Private rooms with full amenities and comforts.
- Cellphone and laptop accessibility, allowing our clients to remain connected to the outside world.
- A beautiful, oceanfront facility and tranquil settings—the perfect environment in which to focus on your health and sobriety.
- Our caring and compassionate professionals are fully dedicated to see you make a full recovery—to see you move past the shackles of addiction while also receiving the help you need for other, co-existing conditions.
To learn more about our dual diagnosis approach to drug and alcohol treatment, Contact or Call Chapters Capistrano today at 949-371-4198.
Call us today! 949-371-4198
We are here to help you 24 hours per day