Chapters Capistrano’s Approach to Addiction Treatment
There is no wrong way to get sober, and we believe that treatment should be tailored to each client. The recovery process is different for everyone, so an individualized addiction treatment plan should be created carefully.
Flexible Non 12 Step Alcohol and Drug Treatment
While drug and alcohol treatment centers are often based on the 12-Step philosophy of Alcoholics Anonymous, you may choose your preferred treatment approach at Chapters. Many prefer the 12-Step philosophy of Alcoholics Anonymous, but for others, different treatment modalities (or a combination of several) could be a better strategy.
At Chapters, you have the option of choosing a 12-Step, or Non 12-Step approach to treatment. We are equipped to introduce clients to AA, as we hold optional meetings during the week.
We are proud to provide these features:
- Six private rooms for those who wish to approach recovery with privacy and solitude.
- As a laptop and cellphone-friendly facility, we permit clients to stay in touch with their friends and loved ones in the outside world.
- Chapters offers intensive, one-on-one counseling sessions with the professionals who are best equipped to meet your needs—whether that means addiction specialists, marriage and family counselors, general therapists, or a psychiatrist.
- On-site detox at Chapters can be completed as a part of a longer treatment or through a standalone 1-2 week detox program, depending on your specific needs.
- A flexible length of stay is provided. Though 30-45 days is typical, we are pleased to work with clients to develop a plan both convenient and effective for you. If you are in need of seven days of detox, or a lengthier, 90 day stay, we are open to your needs.
- Our pricing is honest and upfront. There are no hidden charges or secret costs.
- Our facility at Chapters is accommodating and luxurious, with oceanfront views.
As a dual diagnosis facility, we treat co-occurring addiction and underlying conditions, such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other mental health disorders. We employ Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, SMART Recovery, and AA to clients, depending on preference. Group sessions are an integral part of our treatment program, as are intensive one-on-one sessions with our psychiatrist, therapist and counselors. Through this personalized process, our clients can find the combination of treatment approaches that works best.
The Chapters Capistrano property collection offers luxury accommodations while providing the best possible care that is focused on health, treatment, and recovery. Our homes are the perfect setting for safe detox and healthy recovery that offer features and amenities unlike other rehabilitation centers.
To discuss Chapters’ flexible treatment approach to drug and alcohol addiction, call one of our counselors today at 1-949-371-4198.