Enjoy Your Stay at Chapters Capistrano, Southern California’s Best Private Rehabilitation Center
At Chapters Capistrano our Beach House location offers six private rooms, while the Pool House location offers five rooms – four of which are private.
Privacy Makes the Best Rehab Environment
A sterile, hospital-like setting is not a welcoming environment to begin one’s journey toward recovery from drug or alcohol addiction. Nor is a dormitory-type, “forced shared room model” necessarily the best setting to begin the recovery process. To maximize profits, rehabilitation centers might crowd as many beds as possible into a facility. But at Chapters, we provide you with a warm, hospitable environment, with the privacy you desire.
Many clients do benefit from sharing a room with another client, as some individuals in recovery respond well to having a roommate with whom they can share thoughts, struggles, hopes and dreams. Here, at Chapters, you have the option of staying in a private rehab room, or with a roommate, if preferred. It’s your choice at our private substance abuse treatment center.
Privacy is just one of the many benefits we offer to our clients:
- We are happy to offer intensive one-on-one sessions and individualized treatment programs, all offered by dedicated and fully-licensed counselors, marriage and family therapists, psychiatrists, and addiction doctors.
- We are happy to provide flexible lengths of stay. While 30-45 days is usually the norm, we can accommodate those who need to stay for more or less time.
- Our treatment approach is flexible. We incorporate a range of options, including non-12-step options.
- Our facility is friendly to cellphones and laptops, meaning clients can stay connected to their lives and the outside world.
- On-site detox is available as part of treatment, or as a standalone week-long or two-week program.
- We are proud to offer an affordable and luxurious facility, located right at the oceanfront—making for a scenic and calming place to recover.
- Chapters furnishes transparent, upfront pricing, with no surprise fees or hidden costs.
We don’t “tear you down to build you up,” but at Chapters, we don’t coddle clients, either. Private drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers can be uncomfortable enough, given that clients are typically detoxing to begin their stay, and are discussing issues in group and individual therapy sessions that can cause emotional pain and discomfort. For some clients, the sanctuary of a private room is what is needed to reflect, read, meditate, and build a solid foundation toward sobriety.
To check our private rehab availability, Call Our Admissions Director Today at 1-949-371-4198.
Call us today at 949-371-4198.