Do you realize that alcohol abuse is one of the most common forms of substance use disorder that plagues everyday Americans? In fact, most people don’t even know that they are developing a drinking problem because of how socially acceptable alcohol consumption is, but alcoholism is a real problem! One that if left unaddressed can be just as destructive as any form of alcohol addiction.
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment is not a “one-size-fits all” concept. Considering the health of your entire body, while integrating different treatment modalities, leads to a much higher degree of recovery success. With this goal in mind, the treatment experts at Chapters Capistrano have developed a progressive model that has made our drug and alcohol treatment facility a leader in the addiction treatment industry.
Our professional and friendly counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our alcohol and drug treatment programs are holistic, as they identify and treat all the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual challenges experienced by individuals suffering from drug and alcohol addiction. As we address the root of addictive behavior, we do not simply alleviate symptoms. Rather, at Chapters, we can help you identify unresolved issues, deficiencies, imbalances, and other pathologies, to truly establish a solution that will help you to create a healthier, addiction-free lifestyle.
Upon admission to Chapters, each of our clients undergoes a comprehensive assessment that not only takes a look at your individual drug or alcohol addiction symptoms, but also analyzes the bigger picture. This allows the drug and alcohol addiction treatment experts at Chapters to achieve a fuller understanding of what your ideal addiction treatment plan might be.
What are the Components of Our Comprehensive Assessment?
- Health and Addiction Evaluation
- Psychiatric Exam (as needed)
- Complete Physiological/Psychological/Social Test
- Biological/Psychological/Social Evaluation
- Dietary/Nutritional Assessment and Needs
- A customized holistic treatment plan will be devised by our expert treatment team to address each specific client need. The plan will be based on information collected during the initial assessment.
- Once the plan is built and discussed with you, Chapters will begin implementing the drug or alcohol treatment process in order to start you on the pathway to addiction recovery and improved health.
Features of the affordable luxury rehab facility at Chapters Capistrano include:
- Flexible Treatment Approach: Our drug and alcohol treatment program is not one-size-fits-all, and for this reason we regularly incorporate a variety of treatment strategies, including non-12 step approaches. We are committed to individualizing the experience of the recovering addict, as this produces lasting sobriety.
- Cell & Laptop Friendly Facility: We would rather you didn’t feel cut off or isolated from the outside world. At Chapters, you can stay in contact with friends, family and work.
- Oceanfront, Affordable Luxury Facility: With the Pacific Ocean in our backyard, Chapters invites you to take the first step to recovery in the environment of the gentle breezes and tranquil beaches of Southern California, while enjoying the amenities, services, and perks this truly luxurious locale has to offer.
The best-in-class recovery strategies will be used through each stage of your custom treatment program. We’re not only here to treat your drug or alcohol addiction; we want to combat co-existing issues and provide you with optimal solutions for living an addiction-free, sober life.
If you would like more information about how the Chapters Capistrano drug and alcohol addiction treatment process, or how you can begin your own individual assessment, contact our treatment experts today.
Private rooms and a small client base allow our patients to focus on sobriety and health on their own individual terms. Our maximum occupancy is six clients at a time, and our spacious facility makes our environment inviting for those who desire a more secluded setting for recovery.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance use disorder, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.