Are you looking for a drug and alcohol addiction treatment center? If so, and you are on a budget, or need something cheap, you can find free drug rehabilitation centers. In fact, SAMHSA, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, is a great place to start. They have rehab center listings for all the addiction treatment centers in each state. You will need to verify income, mention if you have insurance coverage, and mention the financial support needed during the enrollment process as well.
It is understandable that you need help in getting into a drug rehabilitation center. These programs do cost a lot of money. If you are unemployed, homeless, or just struggling to make ends meet, getting into an addiction treatment center may seem nearly impossible. However, you should know that it isn’t. You can get into a drug rehabilitation program and a safe one at that. You have options. There are free drug rehabilitation centers that are out there for those who need the extra help. You can explore your options and talk to addiction recovery professionals about the help that you need. If you are looking for a drug rehabilitation center at no to little cost, start getting the help you need today.
Table of Contents
- 1 Beginning Your Search
- 2 Call Chapters Capistrano Today for more Information:
- 3 Rehab Funded Through the State
- 4 Faith Based Drug Rehabilitation Programs
- 5 Need More Information? Call:
- 6 Inclusions in the Free Drug Rehabilitation Programs
- 7 Qualifying for Free Drug Rehabilitation Programs
- 8 Start A New Chapter In Life! Call Now.
- 9 Other Options for Those Who Can’t Pay for Drug Rehabilitation Treatment
Beginning Your Search
One of the ways you can find free drug rehabilitation centers is through the help of the government. SAMHSA, the Substance Abuse and Mental health Services Administration, can help. There is a search-based tool that will help you find treatment centers near your home or even across the country, if you want to look farther from your hometown. There are filter settings that help you with your specific requirements needed in treatment. One of the biggest challenges with this search method is determining which ones do offer free drug rehabilitation treatment. You may have to contact the facility to find out this information.
You may be surprised by the help Chapters Capistrano can provide you. If you’d like to find out what your options are give our insurance/placement experts a call and get the help you need. There are zero obligations!
Call Chapters Capistrano Today for more Information:
Rehab Funded Through the State
Many states do offer funding for drug rehabilitation programs. There are substance abuse disorder treatment centers and public mental health programs that offer assistance to those who need it. If you have no income and no insurance, you may qualify for these programs. Some of the ways you might be able to qualify for these free programs include the following:
- Prove you have no income or insurance
- Live in the state where the program is being offered
- Prove you are a legal resident of the United States
- Show you have a need for intervention (explain your addiction)
These requirements could vary depending on the facility you are trying to enter into. There may be other requirements depending on the state where you are looking for treatment. Once you get your requirements met, if the state shows you can’t pay, they may give you the free drug rehabilitation treatment you need. There are various types of programs that are offered for free, depending on where you are at.
To start the process of trying to find free drug rehabilitation programs, you should reach out to your local mental health or behavioral health agencies. You can contact local substance abuse programs as well.
Faith Based Drug Rehabilitation Programs
There are many different faith based drug rehabilitation programs offered for free as well. These are generally found through Salvation Army and other faith based organizations. Depending on the location you are at, you can find organizations that might help pay for your drug rehabilitation stay as well. You can get the support you need that will follow your faith based path to recovery. There are many religious organizations that want to see people overcome addiction. These are organizations that help to fund rehab program stays.
The groups that often provide the free drug rehabilitation help offer 12 Step supports, counseling, faith-based motivations, peer support groups, and more. While they may not provide medical detox programs, you can get the detox help you need before receiving help from these specific organizations.
The faith based drug rehabilitation programs are founded upon faith. They help those who need to overcome an addiction to connect with faith traditions. The majority of these programs don’t cost a dime. However, there are some that do cost, so you will need to ask about this before you join the program.
Need More Information? Call:
Inclusions in the Free Drug Rehabilitation Programs
Free drug rehabilitation programs might include many things from intensive inpatient rehab care to outpatient medical treatment maintenance. This will vary based on who is providing the free drug rehabilitation treatments and where the funding is coming from.
Generally, a program that is funded through the state will cover more of the treatment options. However, those programs might not yet have the best technology in the rehab treatment center industry. They also may not have as many amenities as you might find in the drug rehabilitation programs that cost money. Despite not having as much to offer, the programs that are funded by the state do still provide very effective drug rehabilitation treatments and post-treatment supports as well.
Qualifying for Free Drug Rehabilitation Programs
As previously mentioned, the majority of free drug rehabilitation programs will require that the clients apply to the program. They will need to meet certain criteria in order to qualify for the free programs as well. With the free drug rehabilitation program, the main thing you need to prove is that you can’t pay for treatment. You may also need to prove that you live in the state where the free rehabilitation program is being offered. Sometimes you may need to prove certain factors such as being a veteran or being pregnant, since some of the free programs are specifically designed for people in these social situations. You may need to prove you are a member of a faith based community if you attend a faith based drug rehabilitation program. These are just some of the qualifications that may need to be proven.
In the majority of state funded rehab centers, there are priorities that need to be met. For instance, some states require that those who are to be considered for the state funded drug rehabilitation programs are:
- Pregnant and addicted to IV based drugs
- Pregnant and have an addiction to any drug or alcohol
- Anyone who is addicted to an IV based drug
- Women who have an addiction within 1 year after they gave birth
Those who fall into at least one of these categories may have a better chance of receiving the state funded drug rehabilitation treatment program care. Keep in mind these requirements will vary based on the state and the location of the drug rehabilitation programs. If someone has an insurance plan and they can pay for a portion of their treatment, they may not be able to be enrolled into the free drug rehabilitation program. There are other programs that may be able to help someone pay for the rest of their treatment center program.
Start A New Chapter In Life! Call Now.
Other Options for Those Who Can’t Pay for Drug Rehabilitation Treatment
If someone can’t get free drug rehabilitation treatment, if they can’t get free treatment in their area, or if they need more than the treatment that is provided in the free drug rehabilitation center, there are numerous other options for getting funding to cover or lower the cost of rehabilitation programs. These additional options include the following:
- Scholarships – There are certain organizations that offer scholarships to those who have lower income. The scholarship can help to offset or pay for the drug rehabilitation program. If you have an addiction to drugs and can’t afford treatment, this may be something that you would like to look into. When you are calling a treatment center, you can always ask them if they have any scholarship opportunities available for you. SAMHSA sometimes has scholarship opportunities you can look into as well.
- Insurance – There are many insurance providers that will pay for the drug rehabilitation program as well. Since the Affordable Care Act requires insurance companies to consider an addiction a disease, it is often covered like many other diseases. If you have an insurance plan, you can call a rehab center and have them run your insurance. They can then tell you if your insurance plan will cover all or a portion of the treatment. You can call your insurance company and ask what type of drug rehabilitation program they will cover as well.
- Loans – There are numerous drug rehabilitation centers that offer financing. In these cases, you might be able to take out a loan to cover the cost of your drug rehabilitation program. You would generally start paying the money back after you are finished with the treatment program.
- 12 Step Programs – While these programs are not intended to replace a drug rehabilitation program, you can start using them to help you overcome an addiction. You can attend them when you finish a drug rehabilitation stay as well. These are almost always free programs.
- Family and friends – In some instances, you may want or need to ask friends and family for help in getting into a drug rehabilitation program.
These are some of the other options you have when it comes to covering a stay in a drug rehabilitation program. It can be tough, but there are almost always options for covering the treatments you need. These options are what many other addicts have used and you may be able to figure something out with these options as well, if you don’t qualify for the free drug rehabilitation programs.
Do you struggle with a drug addiction? Are you addicted to prescription pain medications after taking a prescription for any length of time? Did you start with smoking marijuana, but then turned to other drugs to get a more intense high? No matter what types of drugs you are addicted to or what method you used to get high, there are treatment programs available to help you.
Start by making the call today. You can get the help you need and it all starts with that first phone call. Don’t waste anymore time waiting in your addictive lifestyle. You can start checking into free drug rehabilitation programs today. Get the help you need before your addiction takes even more control over your life.
Want more information about how Chapters Capistrano can help? Feel free to call 949-371-4198 and one of our addiction specialists will help get the information and help you need.