There is no wrong way to get sober, and we believe that treatment should be tailored to each client. The recovery process is different for every individual, so an addiction treatment plan should be tailored specifically to each person.
While drug and alcohol treatment centers are often based on the 12-Step philosophy of Alcoholics Anonymous, you may choose your preferred treatment approach at Chapters. Many prefer the traditional philosophy of treatment, but for others, different treatment modalities (or a combination of several) can prove to be the winning formula for sobriety. That’s why our staff gives you the option of choosing a 12-Step, or Non 12-Step approach to treatment. We are equipped to handle your recovery process on an individual level, as well as through meetings that fit your needs.
Our professional and friendly counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are proud to provide these features:
- Six private rooms to ensure that those who wish to approach recovery with privacy and solitude are able to do so.
- As a laptop and cellphone-friendly facility, we permit clients to stay in touch with their friends and loved ones in the outside world.
- Intensive, one-on-one counseling sessions with professionals best equipped to meet your needs are provided. Whether that means addiction specialists, marriage and family counselors, general therapists, or a psychiatrist, your therapy needs will be tailored to you.
- Detox at Chapters can be completed as a part of a longer treatment or through a standalone 1-2 week detox program, depending on your specific needs.
- A flexible length of stay is provided. Though 30-45 days is typical, we are pleased to work with clients to develop a plan both convenient and effective for you. If you are in need of seven days of detox, or a lengthier, 90 day stay, we are open to your needs.
- Our pricing is honest and upfront, with no hidden charges or secret costs.
- Our facility at Chapters is accommodating, luxurious, with oceanfront views.
As a dual diagnosis facility, we treat co-occurring addiction and underlying conditions, such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other mental health disorders. We employ Cognitive Behavioral therapy, as well as introduce SMART Recovery, and AA to clients, depending on preference. Group sessions are an integral part of our treatment program, as are intensive one-on-one sessions with our psychiatrist, therapist and counselors. Through this personalized process, our clients can find the combination of treatment approaches that works best.
To discuss Chapters’ flexible treatment approach to drug and alcohol addiction, call one of our counselors today.
We clearly detail our recovery packages, leaving no stone upturned and everything out on the table. We make sure that our pricing is clear and straightforward from the very beginning. We believe in complete transparency with our guests, from the very moment you consider Chapters for your luxury addiction treatment center.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886